2009/06/01

TOEIC

People who are not native English speaker should be familiar with TOEIC;

TOEIC

TOEIC® - Test of English for International Communication TM
The global standard for measuring English language skills for business
More than 5 million people each year take the TOEIC tests to advance their careers. And, for 30 years, TOEIC test scores have helped thousands of corporations, educational institutions and governments throughout the world recruit, hire and promote the most qualified candidates.(TOEIC HP より抜粋)


I was bored enough to take little bit of stress from exam, and I got the result today!

My score for listening is 490 which I missed one to be perfect.
My reading... I am not telling the score, but listening and reading total would be about 40 points up without studying for it!

hahaha...

It's got 200 questions and really not the point of English level now for me... it's more about durability!

I just have to say that I started to love English since little and I know I will enjoy learning the words of English in the future too.
I just need to take time; slow learner but constant!

I know I will do better next time.
Cheers to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm far far way from TOEIC. Even I'm living in US and export business:P

michiyo