2008/12/20

Holiday season

I was organizing my room and found a book which has this message written for me;

==========================================
To a very beautiful and precious woman whom I personally took great delight in getting to know at the Airport,

Instead of looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, try looking for the light through out the tunnel.
Life is good and bad experiences, will make you grow stronger.
Yes! You got the power because you have a heart of gold!
===========================================

This time of season, I am sure so many people are using airport.
I got this when I last went to Japan and met this young man at Narita airport.
I was walking and he needed some help and we ended up had some chat till our boarding time.

He was on the way back to NY.
I was on the way back to Singapore.

It's so interesting how people come across each other's life.
Now I hope he is having good time with his dearest mom and 12 brothers and sisters for this holiday season.

Merry Christmas to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to Naomi.
And We'd like to say
Thank you for your smile on our face!

Naomi said...

Thank you for your message!
It was such a surprise!

I always love to visit your parents's cute cafe; Daisy, when I go back to Nagaoka :)
The place, food and people make me feel at home!

またコメントしてね~♪

Anonymous said...

複数形とか苦手ですけど、またコメントしますね~。

Naomi said...

I am not good at English either but I enjoy some of English expressions thus I started to keep up this blog in English as much as possible.

自分にムチ打ってますっ!