2008/12/11

Bookstore addiction




Since I was little, I had many books around me.
Every time my mom took me to book store, I got to choose few books for myself. (not manga though!)
On school days, I spent a lot of time in library.
I love the smell of paper, preferably old one.

When I went to Japan last time, I got about 20 books; fiction, non-fiction, cook books, plants books...
Now, I still have to go to book stores here in Singapore.
I can spend so much time (hopefully not much money ;P...hahaha) in book stores.

Last weekend, I got these.
Cute books aren't these?
Would be good Christmas gift!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you, I also spend a lot on books and recently bought from this online bookstore called OpenTrolley. Prices are good but takes some time to delivery (about a week). Good option when there's no discount by Kino or Borders.

http://opentrolley.com.sg

Unknown said...

Thank you for your information!
I certainly didn't kow.
Good option for sure!