2009/01/09

By Aura Imaging, Redwood city, CA USA

Believe or not... I did this aura imaging photo shooting with my colleague.



My future: It supposed to be left side of me=the diagnosis said it's gold!!!

Gold left: In the near future you will have opportunities to be an inspiration to many people. You glow with a beautiful inner light that people instantly recognize and respond to. You are full of hope, inspiration, utopian ideals, and zeal. You easily inspire others with your optimism and excitement with new ideas. You have a quick, curious mind always happy and hungry for new learning. You are happy to be just who you are and you feel the confidence to accomplish anything you want.

REMEMBER???
A guy I met at Narita airport said I have a heart of Gold!
It was true!

Who wouldn't feel good being told you have blight future anyway :D
It's worth S$5!!! ;P Hahaha-!

No comments: