2009/01/23

Italian Party Menu :D




Hello, good friends!

As I informed some of you casually before, my housemate Soenke and Iwill have Pizza party on this coming Sunday, 25th.
Now we are confirmed to have an Italian friend coming so, we can evenexaggerate to pronounce that's Italian party!

25th supposed to be the day for Chinese to have Chinese new year evedinner with family.Since we all are expats and far away from family, why not get ustogether? (Well, most of people are not following Chinese culture buthey let's just celebrate and enjoy!)
Menu is below, if you have any request for dishes, let me know as soon as possible!

Otherwise, I hope to see you around 5pm on Sunday 25th at our place. (5mins walking distance from MRT station. Recommended to give me acall when you arrived MRT station)

For some folks who thinks it's too far to get to Pasir Ris, I won'tmake you regret to enjoy parks, fishing pond, mangroves, hoses, andPasir Ris quiet beaches!Just come for good time! OK?
Let us know who can make it, so we gonna have enough good Italian food :D

Ciao,Naomi

●Insalatata Caprese (Mozzarella & Tomato)
●Cozze all' aglio e olio (Mussel with Garlic source)
●Non Solo insalata ma.... (Something not usual salad) or Italian Caesar Salad (Something very popular salad)
●Homemade Pizza!!!! (Thin crust)
●Tiramisu(Soenke's special)
●Risotto alle fragole (Strawberry Risotto) *If I had time...

I hope to see your smile on 25th!

No comments: