2009/09/09

Grow flowers

"The earth laughs in flowers.
Flowers have deep roots in the human psyche.
We use flowers to mark our special events, such as births, weddings or funerals.
We give them to lovers.
We grace our homes and our tables with them.
We wear them in our hair and pin them on our clothes.

Get a seed catalogue and decide which flowers you love most.
Then buy seeds and plant them in your garden.
Consider both color and scent.
Grow roses, tulips and daffodils and iris.
Plant bulbs, flowering trees adn bushes.
Let flowers make your world more beautiful and fragrant.
Enjoy sharing them with others." -Ralph Waldo Emerson, author and poet

The day I got flowers, I opened a book "365 ways to live a simple and spiritual life" randamly and this "Grow flowers" was there in front of me out of 365 pages.
I felt some kinda connection and fate... between my flowers and the poet.

I know I really want have my garden.
I want my trees, plants and flowers...

No comments: