2009/09/06

Blessed






3rd, September 2009 - another day was started, took shower changed to work cloth, took train to business district...

During my office hours, I got many gifts, flowers, cakes and birthday wishes from all over the world...
Yes, it was my birthday and the day really made me feel special by my dear family and friends.

They took me out on Friday and Saturday to my favorite Thai food, and took me to EQUINOX which locates at 72nd floor of Swissotel, people there also wished me for my special day, on Saturday was surprised party at Italian restaurant which I didn't know anything about. Then it started with some happy surprise which organizer wasn't even planning...

The flowers made me feel very special...
Handmade bird shape card is super creative and adorable...

I am tuely grateful to my friends what they did for me.
I really don't know how to express my appreciation...

Thank you very much for all the wishes for me!

No comments: