2009/11/08

Something about Thailand and Niigata, Japan

I am happy that I have some good regular readers from Thailand and Niigata, Japan for my blog:)

This Saturday, I was invited for the soccer game, Albirex Niigata VS TTM Samut Sakhon (Thailand).
It was to decide the 3rd place in Singapore league.

I am sure not many people knew that Albirex have a team in Singapore!
It is supposed to be farm team for Albirex in Japan, but not many players have been to transferred to the team in Japan unfortunately...

Anyway, for the game on Saturday, since I am from Niigata, I sure brought orange fan to cheer them up!!
I was sitting in yellow Thailand cheering party side(because it was close to the goal which Albirex could attack), where their drum was booming very loud.

In the 1st half, TTM Samut Sakhon got the first goal.
I admit that it was beautiful job that how they got it!
The ball was completely under their control.
It was obvious that Albirex had so much less chance to kick the ball...

My friends and I decided to leave after the 1st half.
It was that hard to stay there to see the fact Albirex was having difficulties.

Well, just checked the game result and now I know the game was over with 1:1!!!
And got into PK, TTM got 1 goal and the game ended with their victory.
It was very obvious that they had more passion for winning and I am glad they could achieve it!!

2 comments:

scoop88 said...

Naomi chan, what excellent English you have. Well written. I am glad you watched the football match.

Unknown said...

Ivan!!!! Thank you soooooooooo much for all your comments!!!! I finally found out it was you!!!!!! It sounded sooooo you but couldn't make it sure who was it!!!
Do you still have email account with comcast??? Email me! I have a lot to talk to you, Ivan!!! Naomi