2009/11/27

Thanks Giving

Hi, all!
Having Turkey with your folks???

Asian countries don't have this Thanks Giving Day, but Singapore is having holiday today, so called "Hari Raya".
It's Islamic holiday, and the celebration for their haji.
Family getting together and eat big dishes.

Gathering, talking, having good time with family is always nice.
I hope you are spending some good time with your folks.

Especially, Ivan!
This day is more special when we know that it's also your Birthday!
Happy Birthday to you!!!!
Please email me!!!! I don't think I have your latest email address!

For me, I am going home for this New Year's.
Looking forward to see all my family!!!

2 comments:

Saki said...

I am going to see my family in new years too this year. This is my first new year since I came to the US. Just a week, but I am excited!
Hope you had a good thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

We always celebrate TG with my godmother came from same home town (Sado). We don't go back to Chicago during TG so...

I miss Japanese new year.

Michiyo