2010/01/10

Christmas in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Japanese celebrate New Year as family gathering, like Christmas for Western people.
My plan was to go back home for New Year.

So, on Christmas, I went to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia's capital city to spend some time with good Friend of mind and her family and family friends.

It was my 2nd time to visit Kuala Lumpur to her place.
Last time, I didn't have enough time to explore their pride of many good dishes.

This time, I met one dish which brought me to the perfect world of food harmony.
It's just one bowl of noodle.
No fancy looking.
But but but! YOU WILL BE AMAZED how perfect the bowl of the noodle is!!!








Their noodle with some dried ingredients on top, mix with the half boiled egg, and their incredibly tasty chili!!!
Wow wow wow, it makes me mouth watering!!!

Anybody who is going to KL, ask me for more detail!!!
Not me, but my friend can tell ;P
Thank you to my dear frined who has invited me and fed great foods there!!!!

1 comment:

scoop88 said...

Do you remember the chili in Colorado? Should I send some for you to use on your noodles there?