2010/01/24

Oyster Paradise vs Detox




4 of Oyster lovers went for oyster bar one night.
We just kept smiling and eating Oysters!
2 of them were competing how much they love oyster and showing off how much they can eat.
At the end, they admired each other "I've never met anyone who love oyster like me! You are great!" "Oh, I thought I am the real oyster lover, but you too!!!"
*smile and built complete oyster friendship here*

Everyone had more than 30 pieces each:)
Including fried oyster, it would be more :P
It was tasty and hard to resist!!!

2days after, things started...when I was getting ready for work.
I didn't feel good, and on the train it got worth...
At the office,my face was already dead pale, I felt like vomitting...

My closest colleague told me the possibility of food poison from Oyster.
I went to see doctor and was told that is food poison from Oyster!!!
Uggggggrrrh, then I dragged my body to the end of the east of Singapore island...
I had really high fever, body ache, striking headache... I was groaning out loud on the bed, rolling left and right.
I thought I would die...

At night I found out rest of 3 Oyster lovers got sick too...
Doctor reported to the designated organization.
Weeks after, the restaurant came to visit our office and appologized sincerely.

It happened in January and I thought it was the detox to reset my body and mind!
It was a lesson and made me appreciate how healthy I am now!

No comments: