2012/06/11

Dirty Dancing

Just finished watching old movie; Dirty dancing.
I think I first watched it when I was early teen age.
I remember my heart started to beat faster and faster as the music and dance goes.
Everyone must have experienced the puberty period and this movie was one of it that gave me tremendous impact.
I might still have VHS of it... (hahaha... VHS! Do I still have the player!? )

Gosh... I have to say that I love the oldies music... and the style back that American good old time...
I wish I could live in the 60's.... I would put my hair up pony tail and wear fluffy skirt and folded socks for you ;)
We all gonna go out for dancing by the roundish bodied classic car!


Now I have to repeat playing this one!
Contours - Do You Love Me (Live, 1963)

Should I start taking swing class again?

No comments: