2009/07/05

Melting pot; Singapore = Hot & Humid!

Last Friday at my sweet heart's engagement casual dinner, there were Malaysian, Indonesian, and French.
Last night at my house mate's birthday BBQ + Turkish dish party, there were Thai, French, Singaporean, Malaysian, and German.

I love this international melting pot, but really hard for me to find same interests...
If I were Japan or Colorado, I would meet people who do outdoor activities; hiking, fishing, kayaking, snowboarding, going hot springs, enjoying cultural/musical festival, going day trip to next prefecture/state...
Singapore is very small, so I feel bit trapped sometimes.

Maybe it's time for me to go back to my favorite country; Thailand to refresh myself.
Southern Thailand for diving?
Northern Thailand for hiking?
I really miss it... I should really think about it!

No comments: