2010/10/23

Handmade lotion

I have been thinking researching to make my orignal handmade lotion.
I should look for the ingredient today.

If I can find the ingredient, I will try to report you with the pic from my new mobile phone camera. (you must be laughing about that I didn't have camera on my mobile!)

Yeah!
I got a touch screen mobile with 5G camera from my friend.
I was really popular /and proud of myself about having the antique Nokia mobile! (any of you know which one I am talking about, you can giggle!)

Weeeeell, my idea was that mobile phone is for me to reach others while I am mobile, and for others to reach me anytime, so I didn't need to have too fancy functions or anything... haahaha.. outmoded ha!
Moreover... I was comfortable the buttons than touch screen, then I would know what I have done physically.

Anyway!
Someone couldn't stand it....
or generous.... anyhow... I got new touch screen mobile.
It seems having a lot of function!
I should take interesting pics to upload more to the blog!

Dear friends, have a lovely weekend!!!

2 comments:

mrgreenlikesdango said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mrgreenlikesdango said...

Naomi's secret!!!!!