2010/10/10

A life

'Eat Pray Love'- Julia Roberts
The movie had expressed the exact topic I was going through.
Many words hit me to my heart...

I know some of my lovely girlfriends have been going through this self searching tunnel as well.
They are still in the tunnel, but I am sure they will find the way out, just like I came out.

For me till I get to come up to my 'project M', I really got into the bottomless well where I felt like going down forever searching for something I never will find.
I am not like Liz (Julia Roberts) who can just decide and go.
Mine's took and will take bit more time to prepare, but well... technically has already started and looking forward it.

And I know that traveling to somewhere doesn't always bring you an answer like this perfect happy movie.
I needed all this time in Singapore to face to myself to my heart for this next step - now it's more how I want to live my life.
FINALLY I can let myself go -What a long time to make the detour!
I can't keep stumbling like that, but want to try accepting who I am.



Masa- who've just passed away at the age of 37 by subarachnoid hemorrhage this Friday...... He was the sweetest charming funny man.
A life can be over suddenly like him.
I believe that his life was full of happiness, smile and love.
He meant a lot to us.
Thank you Masa for sharing your life with us.

No comments: