2010/10/24

A Sunday Morning

Finally, wind has started to sing...
Some of you have noticed that there was thick haze covered above Singapore for last few days.
Still I can't see blue sky yet, but soon the wind will sing it away I hope.

Once every some years, I get a chance to visit Church.
Yesterday was the day, I happened to join them.
I laughed (*allow / forgive me...) about their concert style service....
It looked just a rock concert / comedy show if you don't know what they are singing and talking about.
Purple, yellow, orange, red lights, beaming to the band on the stage, 5 cameras with 5 screens in really loud speaker!!!
Woooow, definitely not my favorite kind of service.... (old fashion? no no... too casual to me.)

I may not find peace being there, but I find peace through fresh washed sheets, trees cuddling, butterfly fluttering, silence and dark cover.... and love one beside... Perfect!

No comments: