2011/04/24

Norwegian Wood / ノルウェーの森

I went to watch the movie 'Norwegian Wood' directed by Trần Anh Hùng.



Love is different to each person.
Love can't prove its value.

Each person just try to seek what he/she thinks it's love during one's lifetime.
Nobody is expected to have the same love.
Love is varied.

If you are comfortable with the love you receive, stay with it.
If not, then leave it.
No guilty.
Leaving may be a love too.

Love could be one way.
If you want to make it both ways, you respect and appreciate the other half's love it's style.
Love doesn't have to be matched.
There is no way to compare.

Do you wanna see me??
Do you wanna be with me??
It could be just that simple.
It could be just that a hope.
Don't you wanna see me??
Just wanna see you ...

In the movie, they expressed many kinds of love.
Innocence love, Game love, Physical love, Tolerate love, Responsible love....
It's all love they chose.
Everyone's love is different.

Some of the scenes were really beautiful and music was nice.
Still, I wish all my friends could understand Japanese for this movie.

Enjoy listening the music :)
Norwegian Wood

No comments: