2011/04/24

Writing a letter

Writing a letter makes my time very precious.
The time to feel my heart is beating and thinking about me and others.

Recently, I have been getting few letters.
I've noticed that the structure, contents and even message were messed up = no logical development.
I know that sometimes it's fine not to be logical, when you just want to let other people know you are thinking of her.

In the movie 'Norwegian wood', Mr. Watanabe wrote to Ms. Naoko what he has been thinking and asking her to answer him whether he did hurt her.

Letters (emails and blogs too!) can be one way just like a love.
Readers would get different message than the writers message.
We all have to keep it mind that not to give up communicating to find out the true message.

Maybe we are way too used to it to have too many short messages.
It's good opportunity for you to take time to write on Sundays.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: