2009/03/15

I am crazy about.....

Ukulele right now!!!!
Well, I always wanted to play string instrument. Always!
Now, my dream came true!

I have my own ukulele made and bought in Hawaii tuning the sound of it's hawaian air.
Honestly, I didn't expect too much from that, but the first lesson was sooooooo much fun!!!! Mr Tomari was really good intructor and gave me a lot of motivation for sure!

Now, my first stage will be on coming Tue, which is very soon!
I would like to play happy birthday song for my colleague!

Mr. Tomari was saying it's relaxing to play ukulele, now I really feel that in that way... I was really relaxed and smiling after the lesson.
I was alking and smiling along the street, so many people talked to me.
And I could help them and really made me feel good :)

I really wish you all are feeling good now!

Love,
Naomi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!Congras!You finally got the one...Korekara tanoshimi dane...
Chisamoon