2009/03/30

Shakespeare "The Winter's tale"



29th Sunday, my roommate and I dressed up nice and went to see the Shakespeare play at Esplanade Theatre.
Winter tale


As most of you guys know that I enjoy dressing up nice and do my hair cute ;P
This time, I did everything for just to get Ethan Hawke's eye on me ;P
hahaha!

Ethan Hawke

I watched his "Before sunset" soooo many times!
Before sunset
I thought I would die if he comes to my life...

Well,,, well.... to be honest with you....
I didn't notice he was in the play till Next day when I looked at the brochure of it!!!!

Geeeeeeeee!!!! WHAT A BIG FUN!

Yap, yap....I couldn't even see his face on the stage!!!!
I was darn too faaaaar!!

In the play, he played guiter and the tune was very nice!
Sure I remember that he was the most handsome one in the play... but....
Gosh, how could I not notice that it was HIM!!!!

Geeeee.....


Anyway, remarkable thing of the play was the lighting.
It was designed by Paul Pyant, he did amaging soft and natural lighting and created beautiful shadow.

Costume was also nice!
The geat job was done by Catherine Zuber.
The beautiful cutting of dresses, nice combination of colors... great job!

Anyway, story wasn't so impressive... but it's just nice to go to theatre sometimes!

No comments: