2009/03/21

Reincarnation


Do you believe in reincarnation?
I think I kinda do... not always think that way but if someone asks, then I would probably say "Yes".

If I could reborn, then I would want to become butterfly.
I enjoy smell of flower, green and dirt, different colors, sweet nectar, and can get close to find details.
Butterfly can also have many dresses of wings.

I just have to remind you how wonderful these words from this picture book again!
"Hope for the flower"
In the book description about butterfly goes this "It flies with beautiful wings and joins the earth to heaven. It drinks only nectar from the flowers and carries the seeds of love from one flower to another."

Well, not only the description about butterfly, this book tells you a lot!
This book tells you whole life.
Really easy simple reading, but you feel a lot from it.

Anyone interested?
Let me know I wanna get you one!
Really good book!
This book will stay my book shelf for my rest of my life!!

No comments: