2008/10/10

Drink water!

It's essential for the proper functioning of the body to drink at least eight glasses of QUALITY water each day!

Our bodies are two-thirds water; the human brain is 95% water, blood is 82% water and the lungs are nearly 90 %water.

Water removes toxins from the body and helps with elimination.
It aids digestion and converting food into energy.
It helps to have more energy and perform better.

Drink water :)

Singapore is importing water from Malaysia. Thanks to Malaysia ;P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Just now I got email from my friend. She just sent me the URL below and the page talked about the water in Singapore!
My friend sent me the link without reading my blog!
What a crazy coincidence!!! -Naomi

http://mainichi.jp/select/biz/ushioda/news/20080914ddm008070209000c.html