2008/10/20

German breeze♪

Some of my dear friends from Germany e-mailed me today!
What a coincidence!
I love to hear from my friends :)

One of them from Hanover is a wonderful gardener.
His garden was interviewed, taken photo and published in this book!!!
↓  ↓  ↓
http://www.amazon.de/Wie-euch-gefällt-stilvolle-inszeniert/dp/342103642X/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224491199&sr=8-16

I used to live right in front of his garden.
Sometimes I helped to water.



Oh, I happened to find his garden picture from top and little detail of the wall.
The last picture is his renovation work he was working on! I wonder how it is now!
















Now, he says Autumn has arrived to Germany and leaves turns yellow and red...
It must be very nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

geeeee.....

what a nice garden !
hehehe

Come here any time again,
always nice to share the
garden-bench with you !

Jens

Naomi said...

Jeeeeeeens!!!! Finally!!!!

My dad was talking about your lotus seeds I brought you :)