2008/10/25

Business trip: a.k.a. this time vacation!

I have to say that I am lucky to be able to go home by company money.
I am in special team which does global recruitment and placement for Japanese.
So, periodically either of me or the other Naomi who is much taller than me would have business trip to Japan, sometimes to other locations like Malaysia, NZ, AUS, UK.
In 2008, I got to go to Japan 3 times and to UK once.
Busy but our team isn’t always busy so it’s alright for us.



This time I took vacation before my work in Tokyo, thus I got to go to Kamakura, Nagaoka, and Nagano.
I’ve arrived Narita on 25th, Nov evening and took 2 hours train to Kamakura where my best friend Yukari who is acupuncture lives.
She is my best friend from college, we were roommate in Nakajo and she got transfer to CA, I got transfer to CO.
We saw two other great old friends Wataru and Ryuta from college and had good reunion dinner.
They are both from Niigata but living in Kamakura, they are now both dad… we studied at same school, took same classes, but graduated from different schools, but still having dinner like this to share good time; life is good!



Next morning, Yukari and I wake up early and rode bicycle to Inamura beach, pacific ocean.
We had tong, gloves, and plastic bag… as we walked on the sand, we picked some trashes we see… it really felt right and good!
Then we sat down, watching people surfing and didn’t talk much… and I felt something coming out from my eyes… I wasn’t depress or thinking something…just my salt water came out from my eyes… it was so wired.
May be my eyes wanted to wash off something...I don’t know… but I know that I felt so relaxed being and touching real nature for sure.- amazing nature power for sure :)

No comments: