2008/10/23

Last night I saw Michael from Australia who works for Sydney chemical / process engineering risk management firm. He is in Singapore for special project and I got a chance to have good reunion dinner with him and his colleagues last night. (Special dish was fish with strawberry sauce at very nice Chinese restaurant!!!)

I met Michael and his fiancee on the nature trekking trip in Chaing Mai, 2007/2008 new year vacation.I took the trip with Ahn; my colleague and explored the great nature of Chaing Mai.We joined 1night 2 days trekking tour and became a group of 10 people including a well experienced guide.













We did trekking, stayed at tribe house, kanoeing, bamboo rafting, and elephant ride!I enjoyed beautiful sunset, full of sparkling stars, and sun rise when we stayed at tribe family in mountain the most.It was perfect to take your blanket out and lay down to be covered by twinkle thousands of stars!!!
You would imagine SE Asia hot and humid, but that time of season in northern Thailand could be around 12-16degree which is perfect to enjoy hiking!Refreshing breeze, a lot of greenery, interesting plants and fruits, mild mountain range...It was so much fun for me!

This is my way to make good freidns; through those outdoor activities.It has been nice to keep in touch with them and had good time catching up with Michael :)I hope to see Michael and his fiancee soon in Sydney!!!

No comments: