2008/10/07

Un crabe de pain

"Croissant" -is my life time favorite kind of bread!

I lived in small village till 8 years old.
Everytime my mother took me to see a doctor in city for check up or vaccination, I was excited!Because of this bakery, baking delicious croissant!
(Definitely, it was frontier having the french bread in Nagaoka, my home town!)

I asked my mom the name of the bread and she answered "croissant" in Japanese pronunciation. (Whoever know how we Japanese are good at pronouncing English, you can imagine! ;P Oooops! it's French! )

Anyway, it was hard for me to pronounce the word and I decided to call "Kani-san no pan" which means "Un crabe de pain" in French.

Did you guys ever think the bread look like claw of crab?

My lunch was "Croissant", now I can pronounce to order!

No comments: